SEO MASTER AGREEMENT
This SEO Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is entered into and shall be effective as on Effective on date When Client Buy any SEO Package From Weblizo.com
By and Between
Weblizo.com (hereinafter referred to as “SEO Consultant”),
Client will be ( whoever purchase any SEO package or service from weblizo.com)Both the SEO Consultant and the Client are collectively referred to as the “Parties” and individually as “Party”.
if included in the package will be ( seo package bought by client on weblizo.com )
WHEREAS, the SEO Consultant is into the business of rendering Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Reporting Services (hereinafter referred to as the “Services”);
AND WHEREAS the Client is desirous of availing such services from the SEO Consultant to improve the search engine ranking of its website, (hereinafter referred to as the “Project”).
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the promises and covenants contained herein, the Parties hereby agree as follows:
Definitions for the purpose of this Agreement:
1. SEO: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process of improving the quality of traffic to a website via search engines.
2. Search Engine: A search engine is a web-based tool that allows users to search for information on World Wide Web.
3. Keyword: A word or phrase which as a search term is used to retrieve information through search engines.
4. Keyword Research: It is a process SEO professionals use to find and research search terms that users enter into search engines when looking for products, services, or general information.
5. Link Building: It the process of acquiring hyperlinks (also known as “backlinks”) from other websites to a website with the goal of improving search engine visibility.
The SEO Consultant shall provide the following SEO services to the Client as per the requirements of the Project:
1. Keyword research for appropriate and relevant search terms (according to the package) (None if it’s not included in the package)
2. Editing and optimizing text for various HTML tags, and webpage titles and texts (according to the package) (None if it’s not included in the package)
3. Developing traffic and ranking reports for the Client, regarding market competition and trends (according to the package) (None if it’s not included in the package)
4. On-page optimization to improve the website’s visibility and increase the website traffic (according to the package) (None if it’s not included in the package)
5. Acquiring backlinks from other websites in order to increase the search engine visibility(according to the package) (None if it’s not included in the package)
6. Google business listing (according to the package) (None if it’s not included in the package)
7: Citations build (according to the package) (None if it’s not included in the package)
8: Business directories submission (according to the package) (None if it’s not included in the package)
1. The SEO Consultant shall create the following Deliverables in order to serve the Client with the Services for the Project: (according to the package) (None if it’s not included in the package)
1. Website Audit Report
2. Competitive Analysis Report
3. Keyword Research Report
4: Backlink monitoring ( if included in the package bought by client from weblizo.com)
1. The Project shall start on the effective date and shall continue for a period of (according to the package) unless extended upon the mutual consent of both parties. (if time is not present in the package that will be considered one month of the SEO service)
The Client is giving Authorization for all the packages to the SEO Consultant, SEO Consultants’ Team, and the subcontractors hired by SEO Consultants for
1: Changes of headlines, sub-headlines, descriptions, tags, alt text of the images, meta tags, metadata, and schema markup by SEO Consultants.
2: Adding, editing, or drafting the page on the website by SEO Consultants.
3: Add or delete or draft the images on the website by SEO Consultants.
4: Changes on the Google/Bing Business listing according to the Strategy by SEO Consultants.
5: Add, edit & delete posts on the website by SEO Consultants.
6: Add the new content on the website in the form of pages, and post new articles.
7: Change the Website’s technical files like robot.txt, .htaccess, etc. of the website by SEO Consultants.
8: Submit the site NAP to the aggregators provided by the website owner.
9: Acquire Backlinks from paid or non-paid sources on the internet relevant to the project.
10: Get citations for the location of the business or use an external service provider to provide the service.
11: Get external paid services and platforms to service the client project and reporting.
12: Make admin user on the website used by an SEO consultant, SEO Consultant’s Team, and subcontractors hired by SEO Consultant
The total fee for the SEO services to be provided as package on the website. Upon buying that package client is agreeing for this Agreement, all packages included setup fee for each package or custom price through the website submit payment option are nonrefundable All fees shall be invoiced upon every payment automatically The mode of payment shall be only through our cart system.
1. The SEO Consultant agrees to provide the Client with (according to the package) (None if it’s not included in the package)reports detailing activities performed for the time of SEO package starts along with the results of SEO efforts.
Both parties agree to discuss this report and any upcoming tasks related to this Agreement optionally.
The Client shall provide all the relevant access such as login or website, google business listing, information such as related keywords and areas of services, and data to the SEO Consultant in order to render the Services as per the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
1. The SEO Consultant hereby represents to have the knowledge needed to render the said Service.
2. The Client acknowledges that search engine algorithms change regularly and it may affect the rankings of the website.
3. The Client acknowledges that the SEO Consultant shall not be held responsible for any event which is out of the scope and responsibility of the SEO Consultant to control or avoid.
4. The Client acknowledges that SEO Consultant, in the rendition of the Services hereunder, may engage subAgreementors (“SubAgreementors”) from time to time to provide certain SEO services. The SEO Consultant accepts that it shall hire the SubAgreementors only after the written consent of the Client.
5. The SEO Consultant and the Client represents and warrants that they have the authority to enter into this Agreement.
6. The SEO Consultant warrants that it shall provide services and meet its obligations under this Agreement in a timely and efficient manner.
1. The SEO Consultant does not promise specific website traffic numbers or first-page search engine rankings for specific keywords or any ranking or traffic to the website due to the dynamic nature of SEO.
2. The SEO Consultant has no claim or control over the policies of search engines. If at any time, the Client’s website is excluded, ban or penalized from any directory or search engine, the SEO Consultant shall not be held liable for the exclusion of the Client’s website.
3. Mostly, search engines drop listings for no apparent reason even with little update in the algorithm. The SEO Consultant shall not be held responsible for any or total dropped listings of the Client’s website.
4. All the SEO packages will not guarantee any rankings or traffic whatsoever SEO consultant will not be responsible of any rankings or traffic or any search engine.
The Client is hiring the SEO Professional as an Independent Agreement or under this Agreement.
The Client and the SEO Professional shall not establish any partnership, joint venture, or employer-employee relationship.
This Agreement may be terminated by either Party as follows:·
Upon 30 days’ prior written notice to the other Party, with or without cause·
Upon the breach of any terms mentioned herein the Agreement·
Upon completion of the services and full payment by the Client
All information shared by the Parties during the course of this Agreement shall be treated as confidential unless it is otherwise available in the public domain or is a generally known fact. Such Confidentiality shall be maintained by both the Parties during as well as after the termination of this Agreement. Any information provided by a party hereto shall be used solely for the purposes of rendering Services, except as may be required in carrying out the terms of this Agreement and shall not be disclosed to any third party without the prior consent of the providing Party.
13. Limitation of Liability
Neither Party shall be liable to the other party or any third party for indirect, special, or consequential damages arising out of this Agreement hereunder, including but not limited to loss of profits or equipment, or other costs.
Both parties agree to indemnify and hold each other harmless for any losses, damages, or liabilities, without limitation.
In the event of any dispute arising in and out of this Agreement between the Parties, it shall be resolved by Arbitration. There shall Arbitrators which shall be appointed by SEO Consultant. The venue of Arbitration shall arbitration appointed by SEO Consultant and the seat shall be in Miami Fl. The Arbitrators’ decision shall be final and will be binding on both the Parties.
1. Assignability: On purchasing any SEO package on weblizo.com will assign this Agreement on the client.
2. Severability: In the event, any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable, in whole or part, that part shall be severed from the remainder of this Agreement, and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect as valid and enforceable.
3. Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by, and be construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Florida
4. Notices: Any notices required or permitted by this Agreement shall be in writing and delivered by certified mail or courier to the above-mentioned address.
5. Entire Agreement: The Client acknowledge that this Agreement sets forth and represents the entire Agreement between both the Parties.